+ Reply to Thread

Unable to do anything

I am unable to view photos, send private messages or even see my own profile. When I try to do any of these things, I get the following message:

jungleman606, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can someone straighten this out?

Quick solution - send Jonsie his due! You need a membership.

I paid for a membership a long time ago, but seldom access the board. Shouldn't I be able to see my own profile?

Quote Originally Posted by jungleman606 View Post
    I paid for a membership a long time ago, but seldom access the board. Shouldn't I be able to see my own profile?
    Not showing any record. Possible you paid on a different board. Lifetime upgrades don't expire, they don't roll off or change. You registered on March 2 for a standard (free) account, and never altered it. Not trying to be a hardass about the dough, but you never submitted an upgrade.

Lifetime Member
    This has been one of the most informative and rewarding low-buck expenditures I have ever made. For instance, last night after work I had a small hand full of Newcastle beers in a dead slow Wed. night downtown bar. My membership was cheaper. And way more entertaining/satisfying. So, as I was sipping them beers, surveying the sparse collection of 20-something hotties (which at my age are forever unreachable now), I can come back here and continue to recon and scheme my upcoming BKK blowout next month. Just thinking about those delicious Thai cuties shivers my timbers. It soothes the disappointment of being forever banished from sampling the tender flesh of my bygone days. And my lifetime cost for that vehicle and tool of knowledge............less than wasted beers and a tip 'cause I was bored after work on humpday (at 11 p.m.).

"I cannot seem to get in on the VIP - everytime I try to pay, it logs me out" I cannot PM you either because of the limited access? How do I do this? I tried two account laphant and gentlemanbastard but to no avail. I headed to MDE 09/27 and would like sort this out, plus it's labor day weekend and I am bored AF. HALP!!!