+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    works great thank you.

Lifetime Member
    Just so any prospective new 'lifetime members' are wondering......YES.....a pre-paid credit card works for the membership fee. I used one that was given to me as reimbursment for expenses from a job interview!

Lifetime Member
    Jonesie,..same scenario for me. Paid LIFETIME VIP and no access. Appreciate you checking? Best, D

I'd like to add the same comments. Also, I didn't realize this but is there different benefits from lifetime vs annual? I selected annual..mainly just want to post / PM / veiw pics.

Thanks

Lifetime Member
    i have the same problem. I selected annual, but i go redirected to the front page also. Can you make sure im up and running?

Lifetime Member
    Jonesie,
    Paid for VIP waiting to go through. Can you help please? Thank you.

Sorry for the inconvenience, the site was having a hick-up. Should be fine now. Thanks for your patience ~ Jonesie

Lifetime Member
    Nope still no good. Can't do anything. Can't get to my Inbox. Paid VIP as well Help please

No charges have been made to any cards. The form has had issues, was not reporting information for processing. It is now functional again. Please submit the form again so it will 'pay' for the first time. Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience. ~ J
    Last edited by jonesie; 12-05-2016 at 10:20 AM.

same exact thing here... ive actually paid a few times... help please!!

If you'll look directly under your username, you will be able to see the status of your upgrade. ~ J
    Last edited by jonesie; 12-05-2016 at 10:21 AM.

Lifetime Member
    tried it again today...The VIP upgrade...fingers crossed

I tried to pay but no idea if it went through or not? Tried a different username ("laphant") as well but email was not correct. Please ignore laphant and help this get activated to VIP