+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

paid but cannot access photos

hey jonesie,
    i put my card details in and once submitted got auto directed to homepage but account does not seem to have upgraded.
    please can you check?
    cheers

Yes sir, you're all good my man. Thanks for supporting the forums.

Thanks for the quick response buddy, much appreciated . I'm getting the research in for a first trip to Medellin with a few friends around 20 March for a couple of weeks. We've done Philippines and Venezuela and now want to hit Colombia! Great forum by the way.

Hey Jonesie,

Same issue here. Looks like it's a request form that has to be manually processed. Please let me know when it is.

To that end, I will be in town this weekend and wondering if you can show me around. Be happy to reimburse you for your time.

Thanks!

You're all set. I do it manually to solve a few problems with auto-process. Some guys enter their info multiple times and the auto processor would charge them several times as a result. Thanks for supporting the forums.

I'll be around this week and weekend. Let me know when you get settled in and we'll make a plan to meet up.

J

Sounds great Jonesie! Let's meet up Thursday night around 9pm for dinner in LLeras if that works for you? Where can I PM you my number

Jonesie i paid today with my card, and i was brought back to the home screen, can you fix this.

It's run manually, so sometimes it can take up to a few hours to go through. Sorry for the delay, you should be all set now. Thanks for supporting the forum.

Hello,
    Same here. I paid via credit card about 5 days ago and I cannot see photos. Can you look at my profile and upgrade?

Jonesie,
    Paid for the VIP. Wasnt sure if everything went through ok. Can you check please. Cant see pictures yet. Thanks