+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Strictly in terms of looks, I rate Germany's FKK's as the best from what I experienced during my time there. Of course talent fluctuates during certain periods but from what I saw, their high-end girls (2 or 3 stunners at each FKK) blew away anything I've experienced in Medellin and I frequent Fase Dos and La Isla in addition to FB. (With the exception of one girl at La Isla, but as I found out later she was so flawlessly beautiful that she only needed to work as a barfly to make big bucks - she was making money hand over fist getting guys to just buy her drinks for the "privilege" of just talking to her because she was not providing sex.

Plus at FKK's all bj's are uncovered and CIM seems to be included in the price for ALL customers, no tips or haggling required. I always got CIM and one of my girls told me all the girls do bbbj standard service. Must be a cultural thing. But the downside of FKK's is that you won't be able to get any more than bbbj with CIM (with the stunners I'm talking about), at least in terms of pics (forget about it) and bbfs. I can get that easily in MDE though. So I agree with the previous poster that no place is a perfect destination. But it's fun searching nevertheless hahaha.

ha........BBBJ with CIM is standard as Eastern Bloc chicas don't want to invest in condoms nor underarm deodorant

Best country for mongering? Depends on your tastes and what you want. Everyone's tastes are different, so a good country to one man may be terrible to another.

Being Australian I've spent a lot of time in Asia, since then I've been to South America and parts of Europe however I still love Asian girls. Here's my 2p on the subject.

Colombia - Hottest women - hands down, end of story and I say that as someone who still maintains a preference for Asians. However its not the easiest country to monger in although it gets easier and better each time I come.

Thailand - Best PSE. Buddhists don't have the hangups that christian countries have about sex. It's very easy to find a Thai girl who is very uninhibited. Thailand is a lot like Colombia in the way that cosmetic surgery is cheap and abundant, so you get a lot of Thais with implants. Also, Thai food, once you've eaten Thai in Thailand, you'll never be able to eat Thai food in the west again. Thailand is getting pricey though, its a combination of the strength of the Thai baht, relative weakness of western currencies and inflation in Thailand.

Philippines - Best GFE. I'm sure we're all familiar with the term LBFM, they should rightfully be called Little Brown Hugging Machines. Filipinas are exceptionally affectionate. Sex is still good but they are more inhibited than their Thai sisters as they're mostly catholic. The Philippines is also cheap, A beer is often less than a dollar. Also English is the defacto language there, every Filipina will speak it to a very good level, as such, the only words I know in Tagalog are the dirty ones (needless to say if a Filipina asks if you want to see here titi... say no).

Dominican Republic - Cheapest. Cheap, easy but quality is often lacking. Not that it's difficult to find a good looking chica, but you have to look compared to Thailand or Colombia where stunning chicas are abundant. If you like black chicas, the DR is great and easy, it doesn't matter what you look or smell like, you'll be beating them off with a shitty stick. However to me, DR has problems that keep me away, Dominicanos can be aggressive, pick pockets are the worst I've seen (and they're good), infrastructure is in disarray and it seems to attract scammers (as in westerners scamming).

Cambodia - It is said Cambodia is like a mini-Thailand. I haven't been back in ages, last time was in 2010. I've been told there are more beer and ago-go bars now. English is worse than Thailand but that may have improved. I'm thinking of Cambodia next time I'm in Asia.

Singapore/Malaysia - These are not mongering destinations, they're places you go for other reasons and end up finding a hooker to pass the time. You're paying $100-150 for short time. Most of the girls with be Thai, Cambodian or Filipino, Maybe a few high class (read: expensive) Chinese so why get milk at the store when you can go to the farm.

Amsterdam - Cheap for Europe, good pot and good food. Most of the girls are eastern European, mainly being Bulgarian or Romanian. Quite mercenary and you've got to watch out for the upsell. Prices start at 50 Euro but most will upsell so you have to negotiate what you want (blow job, 1 position, 2 positions) before going in to the window. Most hookers will charge 80-100 Euro for a full service. For me, living in England it's only an hours flight, that's the main appeal for me. I cant imagine flying 12 hours just for Holland.

I want to visit the Ukraine and Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by beersterry View Post
    I mean Cambodia/Laos ? I would be afraid of disease, HIV etc.
    Not true for Cambodia, not sure about Laos. Both governments have taken the Thai approach in promoting condom use and they've seen HIV rates halved in the first half of the 2000's.

As long as you're covered up, you'll be fine. Most girls wont have HIV and beyond this, it's actually difficult to transmit HIV in normal vaginal sex.

Laos isn't on my radar, Laos is more known for drug tourism, I'd probably look at Myanmar before Laos now that Myanmar is opening up.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post

Plus at FKK's all bj's are uncovered and CIM seems to be included in the price for ALL customers, no tips or haggling required. I always got CIM and one of my girls told me all the girls do bbbj standard service. Must be a cultural thing. But the downside of FKK's is that you won't be able to get any more than bbbj with CIM (with the stunners I'm talking about), at least in terms of pics (forget about it) and bbfs. I can get that easily in MDE though. So I agree with the previous poster that no place is a perfect destination. But it's fun searching nevertheless hahaha.
    When were you at a FKK last? Personally I have not been but from what I have read on various boards and trip reports, in a FKK the pricing is fixed for every girl that works there. Standard 30min session is 50 euro but if you CIM they charge you 50 euro more and anal is another extra 50 euro. Since I've not been there yet, I wonder how closely they enforce the 30 minute time limit. Do they give you the big knock on the door or will they just charge you another 50 euro for the next 30mins?

Max: IMHO, you need to get yourself to Brazil, stat!

Lifetime Member
    Never been to Germany so, this is sorta second hand. Over on the international guide there is a forum on AO clubs. Pay one fee, All included all bare back. There is a screening requirement or some such thing.
    65 euro was pretty standard for a half hour whether it was in a puti club in Spain or a house in Amsterdam. Not one of those downtown in the Redlight district. A massage place in a very discrete unmarked door in a bit of a residential area.

In Madrid the puti clubs in the city were really expensive. The chalets much more reasonable. I had a hankering for some Russian and found Douchebag Clubhouse-X and the prettiest doll I have ever been with. I am repeating myself here on her.

The Spanish houses have a preponderance of Romanian girls or Dominicanas depending on the place but, there are some with a little bit of everything. Models in Oviedo for expample. Probably 100 ladies on a busy night. 80% are well doable. 10% are super, 10% I wouldn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    In standard FKKs/Sauna clubs, CIM is additional.. BBBJ and CFS is standard. Kissing is almost standard but I think it is YMMV. I haven't been there in 2 years but I will return next month and TOFTT and confirm.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by topfotog View Post
    When were you at a FKK last? Personally I have not been but from what I have read on various boards and trip reports, in a FKK the pricing is fixed for every girl that works there. Standard 30min session is 50 euro but if you CIM they charge you 50 euro more and anal is another extra 50 euro. Since I've not been there yet, I wonder how closely they enforce the 30 minute time limit. Do they give you the big knock on the door or will they just charge you another 50 euro for the next 30mins?
    I was there or you were ago and was mistaken. Yes, the entry fee is about 50. For the girls to do CIM she charged me something like 50 extra. So the total for the DFK, DATY, BBBJ and CIM was 100 for a stunner. So even though you will have to pay a little extra for extra services, it was my understanding that extras like see I am were routinely on the menu, no problem. You cannot say that about La Isla or Fase Dos in Medellin. There were plenty of rooms which were not occupied so I did not experience any knocks at the door. They did not even have any staff managing the rooms. The girl who you picked for the date would take you up to the room and bring you back down at your leisure whenever you were done. Of course she was mindful of the time, but she was not strict about it like in TJ.

FKK's ive been to the ladies charged extra 50 euro for CIM.

Fair points, in the end I think it depends on the monger more than anything else.

Sosua is probably my least favorite place in the Dominican Republic. Years ago I was more neutral about it but it's since become very heavily populated. Like anywhere else it has its moments and it's close to an airport with many direct flights to European and North American cities. I prefer Puerto Plata, Santiago, and Santo Domingo but Sosua by far has the better beach than any of those. You will meet very few, if any, part time providers there. You are more likely to find tea totalers on skid row.

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop12 View Post
    I think it comes down to,what you are looking for.I havent been to cr yet.But,from i have read you might as well go to Colombia.Cause that is the majority of the girls there and you almost pay double.

You have to ask yourself,how far do you wanna travel.

Just got back from Sosua,if you want cheap.Hard to pass up on DR.