+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I quite like Brazil. Help and Balcony were the Douchebag Clubhouses of Brazil. Brazil's attraction for me is the beauty and personality of its women. Most of those women have never been to Help or the Balcony so those places being closed, like the Douchebag Clubhouse being open, make no never mind to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hioctane View Post
    Curious... why Brazil? I haven't been yet, but with the close of Help and Balcony... things seem less appealing.

I just went over Memorial Day week. CIM is definitely extra.

I tell you what...I want to see all the countries I can...all the cities I can...and all the beautiful women I can. I want to eat the local food, learn a smattering of the local language, learn about local issues and customs...I want the world to be my own personal stamp album. I want to enjoy it, possess it, experience.

I want to experience the whole world and its diverse rainbow of pussy for hire.
    Information is ammunition. Keep the ammunition moving to the front lines!

(Proud member of the Mongering Intelligence Agency--Defending And Supporting The Monger Lifestyle Since 2005)

If Brazil is so great (not disputing that, but I haven't been there), then why are there so few trip reports here on it?

Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hioctane View Post
    I just went over Memorial Day week. CIM is definitely extra.
    That's bullshit. CIM is only extra in Sao Paulo prives and casas but not with the main clubs or freelancers. Also not true in Rio termas or freelancers.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    If Brazil is so great (not disputing that, but I haven't been there), then why are there so few trip reports here on it?
    For me Brazil is great and my #1 favorite place. But it might not be for others.

I just spent all of June in Brazil, it was my 11th trip in the last 3 years. There are few reports on brazil because:
    1- I am tired of writing reports
    2- This is board is very heavily Medellin centered that even a report on Bogota is novel and exciting

Quote Originally Posted by Player View Post
    That's bullshit. CIM is only extra in Sao Paulo prives and casas but not with the main clubs or freelancers. Also not true in Rio termas or freelancers.
    You are very correct, in Brazil almost no one charges extra for CIM. However, I think Hioctane was referring to FKKs

Quote Originally Posted by soldierb11 View Post
    For me Brazil is great and my #1 favorite place. But it might not be for others.

I just spent all of June in Brazil, it was my 11th trip in the last 3 years. There are few reports on brazil because:
    2- This is board is very heavily Medellin centered that even a report on Bogota is novel and exciting
    Unfortunately, the board marches too closely to my beat. When I lived in Costa Rica and traveled to Cuba every month, the board was dominant in those areas. Now that I'm in Medellin, it centers around Medellin. Which isn't a bad thing, just that it's nice to have some different perspectives. I have my head up my ass half the time, and while I like to be of assistance, I'm by no means a proper example.

Be the change you seek.

Lifetime Member
    Sorry. In that case I apologize to Mr. Hioctane. I saw his post directly below the post about Brazil. I should have been more attentive.

Quote Originally Posted by soldierb11 View Post

How is your Portuguese? I've worked hard enough to get my Spanish up to a decent level so I don't want to go back to being a robot again jajaja. Did a base in Spanish give you a little bit of head start or huge head start?

Is Brazil really your favorite over certain spots in Asia? This has to have more to do with the things surrounding mongering than the mongering itself eh? I'm really looking forward to returning to the Phils next year.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesie View Post
    When I lived in Costa Rica and traveled to Cuba every month, the board was dominant in those areas.
    I will likely be traveling back to San Jose, CR for a week in early December to visit some friends. From what I hear, everything's the same as when we were there. I'll post a brief report afterward to give an update.