+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by soldierb11 View Post
    You are very correct, in Brazil almost no one charges extra for CIM. However, I think Hioctane was referring to FKKs
    Correct. I can't comment on Brazil because I haven't been there yet. I do wish there were more reports on Brazil as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesie View Post

Be the change you seek.
    Be the change I seek? Really?

So I guess you missed the reports I posted on brazil, peru, costa rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, mexico city, spain, Australia, bali, Thailand, china, macau, Philippines??
    90% of this site's content outside of Colombia is from me.

[QUOTE=Vegas Jeff;28580]How is your Portuguese? I've worked hard enough to get my Spanish up to a decent level so I don't want to go back to being a robot again jajaja. Did a base in Spanish give you a little bit of head start or huge head start?

Is Brazil really your favorite over certain spots in Asia? This has to have more to do with the things surrounding mongering than the mongering itself eh? I'm really looking forward to returning to the Phils next year.
    QUOTE]

My Portuguese is bad, I put almost zero effort into it though. Just like you I work on my Spanish and don't feel like starting a 4th language ( I don't think I have enough brain power) Spanish does give a base for operating in brazil. some speak Spanish and we do that. others don't but can understand 50% of my Spanish because of their fluency in Portuguese. when they speak however my Spanish allows me 10% ??

You are right in that the non-mongering part of Brazil helps keep it at #1 for me. BUT the outrageous over the top sex drive of the brasileras is tops for me.
    Colombia I love. I just did a quick run to Medellin for start of feria. and became so enchanted with a webcam girl Jeff, I am taking her to Cartagena in 3 weeks.
    All of this is before I go do my annual 3 months in Asia starting September 3.
    Both Thailand and the Philippines I love both, cant neglect one for the other.

But in the end of my will it says "sprinkle my ashes on the sands of Copacabana" (it actually says this)

Be the change I seek? Really?

So I guess you missed the reports I posted on brazil, peru, costa rica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, mexico city, spain, Australia, bali, Thailand, china, macau, Philippines??
    90% of this site's content outside of Colombia is from me.
    Wasn't directing that comment at you, but at the 17k guys that don't report.

I just did a quick run to Medellin for start of feria. and became so enchanted with a webcam girl Jeff, I am taking her to Cartagena in 3 weeks.
    Jajaja. Good stuff. Currently, I'm enchanted with the call center reps in the Phils. I really enjoy talking with these chicas when I call Citibank, Expedia, etc. Usually, they will talk with me outside of business for as long as I want. I have sooo much fun talking with these chicas. When I return to the Phils I WILL FIND OUT where these call centers are located and go right up and knock on the door. I'll let you know how it goes LOL.

Unfortunately, the board marches too closely to my beat. When I lived in Costa Rica and traveled to Cuba every month, the board was dominant in those areas. Now that I'm in Medellin, it centers around Medellin. Which isn't a bad thing, just that it's nice to have some different perspectives. I have my head up my ass half the time, and while I like to be of assistance, I'm by no means a proper example.

Be the change you seek.
    I don't doubt your explanation, in fact I believe it, but I question the logic of the guys who seem to follow you around. So if you moved to TJ and all you did was post about mongering in TJ, then this site would basically become TJA? Doesn't make sense to me, but many things don't in this hobby.

Wasn't directing that comment at you, but at the 17k guys that don't report.
    So Jonesie, I'm curious. Since you're a world traveler/monger and the founder of this site, and Brazil is so close to Medellin, may I ask why you have not mongered there? I haven't seen any TR's on Brazil from you, and even if you have, certainly not many as one might expect since Brazil is tops on many monger lists. Still wondering why so few Brazil TR's when it is supposedly a great destination.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    So Jonesie, I'm curious. Since you're a world traveler/monger and the founder of this site, and Brazil is so close to Medellin, may I ask why you have not mongered there? I haven't seen any TR's on Brazil from you, and even if you have, certainly not many as one might expect since Brazil is tops on many monger lists. Still wondering why so few Brazil TR's when it is supposedly a great destination.
    Jonesie, you didn't start a thread as I requested and this is fine, no problem. I'm going to piggy back with Julian as I feel he deserves an answer.

You need to set some goals for yourself (if you haven't already) and hopefully putting this in print will hold you accountable. You said itself yourself that the board takes your lead and it does. Sooo, hello, why aren't you traveling to some new places? I expect a trip report in the next few months from you on Brazil or Peru or similar AND I expect a trip report from SE Asia as well within a year. No excuses and no more talk of living vicariously through us! I read of other board member's plans of future travel. I saw one member posted a report on Thailand and he said he's going to the Phils early next year. I know of a number of guys who have upcoming trips to The Phils for first and second trips next year.

And you, Jonesie, what are your future plans? Does a 4-5 day trip to a new Latin American country or a couple week trip to SE Asia not sound like something worth committing to? Hello, anyone home??

Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Still wondering why so few Brazil TR's when it is supposedly a great destination.
    Brazil is my absolute favorite place in the world to monger! One thing about the place is that I found anal to be quite available and on the menu, especially in Rio. In fact, my Brazilian LAA (Lifetime Anal Average) is a full 70% of sessions involving anal sex! Next closest is the German FKKs where my traditonal LAA is at 40%. I say "traditional" because during my last trip to Germany, I scored a full 60% of my tutes butt fucked! If you enjoy anal sex with pretty girls, then Brazil (and Germany) are the places to be my friend! There are relatively few reports on this site for all destinations around the world because this is a young site compared to some others out there. But, if it sticks around, just give it time!

Funny, I have friends the monger in Brazil, have friends that lived in Brazil, do business with Brazil but have not mongered in Brazil. Most mongers (that I have seen) coming back from Brazil tell me it is crazy sex but they all have that "cough" that takes them a week to get over when returning. I definitely will go down there for business soon but hey VJ, maybe we should look...............but that will be after the Phils in February and an FKK visit after that. ......and maybe I need to show you Cuba before that too...haha