+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by beersterry View Post
    Funny, I have friends the monger in Brazil, have friends that lived in Brazil, do business with Brazil but have not mongered in Brazil. Most mongers (that I have seen) coming back from Brazil tell me it is crazy sex but they all have that "cough" that takes them a week to get over when returning.
    Funny you should mention this! After my very first trip to Brazil, I returned home sick as a dog with "the cough". I had to take a week off from work just to recover! I went down there and went buck wild kissin' on them pretty tutes all in the mouth and swappin' saliva and stuff. Lickin' ass! Hahahaha ! Well, it only happened to me once. Why? Well, what I started doing was using lots and lots of Listerine. Gargling regularly before and after sessions. And I never got "the cough" again! And I have been to Brazil many, many times since doing what I like to do. So remember my friend. My friend is your friend. Use Listerine to keep your tonsils and throat clean! I actually use it on all of my mongering trips now, regardless of where they may be.

I've never heard this "cough" you guys are mentioning and I spent 6 weeks in Rio this year already.

Very solid advice on the listerine Cane. I am in Thailand now and have two bottles, one for the bathroom and one next to the Jacuzzi tub. I did a soapie two days ago and all the girls have big bottles with them. In the shower after sex the girl washed my dick off with the listerine as well and then splashed a handful all over her pussy.

I come to this forum not only to share, but for awesome tips like this. Thank you!
    Information is ammunition. Keep the ammunition moving to the front lines!

(Proud member of the Mongering Intelligence Agency--Defending And Supporting The Monger Lifestyle Since 2005)

Can you Thailand guys explain something. There is a guy who runs another monger site who loves Thailand so much he lives there. But even he says 90% of Thai girls don't have tits or ass. He also says the Paisas are prettier. There are very few pics of Thai girls here, a lot less than pics of paisas. He says Thai girls can suck dick, but so can paisas. So why do some guys revere Thailand? I've thought of taking a look myself to satisfy my curiosity but a 14-hour (?) plane ride didn't seem worth it. I've looked at Soi whatever and other tracks/strips of BKK, etc. on YouTube and didn't see anything making me plunk the airfare down.

Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian View Post
    Can you Thailand guys explain something. There is a guy who runs another monger site who loves Thailand so much he lives there. But even he says 90% of Thai girls don't have tits or ass. He also says the Paisas are prettier. There are very few pics of Thai girls here, a lot less than pics of paisas. He says Thai girls can suck dick, but so can paisas. So why do some guys revere Thailand? I've thought of taking a look myself to satisfy my curiosity but a 14-hour (?) plane ride didn't seem worth it. I've looked at Soi whatever and other tracks/strips of BKK, etc. on YouTube and didn't see anything making me plunk the airfare down.
    I think the big advantage for Thailand and Philippines is the party ambiance / the setup. Simply no comparison. You will never see this kind of "In your face" sex industry in Colombia. And this Forum is very MDE / Colombia centric.

I have vacationed and did tourist stuff in Thailand but never ever hobbied there. VJ didn't like the mongering and there is much talk that it has been ruined by all the guajiros from India and China.

The Phils are an experience though............so much so that VJ and I are discussing a return visit in February....that is unless I crap out and decide on Vietnam instead.

I have vacationed and did tourist stuff in Thailand but never ever hobbied there. VJ didn't like the mongering and there is much talk that it has been ruined by all the guajiros from India and China.

The Phils are an experience though............so much so that VJ and I are discussing a return visit in February....that is unless I crap out and decide on Vietnam instead.
    If VJ of all people lol didn't like the mongering there, and you didn't even care to sample the local offerings after all that time and effort to fly there, well, that seems to support the feeling I got from watching YouTube. The other poster said Thailand's big advantage was the "in your face" presentation, which yes, I have seen on YouTube. But to me presentation is as irrelevant as a new coat of paint on the same old car. It's the quality of the girl and the service, as well as price of course. Yes, this site is Medellin centric but lots of MN members go to Thailand, or even the Phils for that matter, without posting pics (and I'm assuming getting pics in those countries are fairly easily done, especially if the fgirl is fully clothed).

I know some guys who are naturally inclined to be negative will see my questions as an "attack on the women I love" but I tend to be ruthlessly comprehensive in my research especially for such high travel costs. So cool down, I realize to each his own lol.

Okay, you piqued my curiosity. You know Cuba. You're close to Cuba. Instead of returning to Cuba you're going to the Phils. What's specifically is the attraction there that exists nowhere else? Or Vietnam for that matter. Just trying to expand my horizons.

Awww don't believe that! Not true! There's still so much fun to be had in the LOS (Land of Smiles)! Thailand is easily one of the top 3 mongering destinations in the world, and number 1 on many a monger's list. But what I have found over the years is that guys who really, really, really love Thailand tend not to like Brazil. I think the reason is because they crave that "in your face" sex party atmosphere that Thailand has, which is what Zenrico referred to. I've been all around the world, and no other country does it like Thailand does when it comes to promoting a sex-charged atmosphere! But for me, it comes down to the kind of look that I like and the kind of sexual performance that I like. For these reasons, nobody will ever be able to replace the Latinas as my number one in general, and the Brasilieras in particular! I've always felt that the perfect scenario for me would be German-style FKKs lined all up and down Thai beaches, and full of Brazilian girls! LOL!

Some mongers simply have "yellow fever"