photo pob rent banner_zpsgydq3ppk.jpg  photo VIP-72_zpspp4reqio.png mdescooter photo medellinscooterbanner_zpssueuic24.jpeg
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2nd Hand Grievance

Not to be a hater but Kony linda...Does she not have a few "She drugged me" to her resume? I might have her confused but if she's Kony Linda was she not part of the San Andres 7? One of the ring leaders no?

Quote Originally Posted by slamcity7777 View Post
    Not to be a hater but Kony linda...Does she not have a few "She drugged me" to her resume? I might have her confused but if she's Kony Linda was she not part of the San Andres 7? One of the ring leaders no?
    Not a few, one. The San Andres thing. And let's go into it now that it's been brought up.

None (none meaning not fucking one) of those guys posted anything here, or on any other board for that matter, details about the incident. They got douchebag proxies to blow up facebook. So the whole thing ended up being a second/third hand story.

She's been nothing but solid to the guys I've referred her to. Shows up on time looking scalding hot, delivers stellar service, doesn't watch the clock, and is a fun girl to be around. More than I can say for any of her accusers. And after meeting a few of these guys in person since, I'd like to poison a few of these assholes myself.

I'll take the monger's side about 99% of the time, but I'm going with her on this one.
    Last edited by jonesie; 03-17-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesie View Post
    Not a few, one. The San Andres thing. And let's go into it now that it's been brought up.

None (none meaning not fucking one) of those guys posted anything here, or on any other board for that matter, details about the incident. They got douchebag proxies to blow up facebook. So the whole thing ended up being a second/third hand story.

She's been nothing but solid to the guys I've referred her to. Shows up on time looking scalding hot, delivers stellar service, doesn't watch the clock, and is a fun girl to be around. More than I can say for any of her accusers. And after meeting a few of these guys in person since, I'd like to poison a few of these assholes myself.

I'll take the monger's side about 99% of the time, but I'm going with her on this one.
    To be fair...or as fair as a on line message board can be hahahah...to be fair you're letting you're personal opinion and feelings about the gringos ( ONe is and was a total Dbag, one was a harmless x cluess less dude, and one is a good dude in my book) no matter if they were Dick Heads or not they did not deserve to get slipped mickeys and taken advantage of.
    As for the "proxy" response that got the girls flamed that was organic to the monger community and not somthing they asked for.

Just because she was cool with you doen not dismiss what happend. Guys should know if a girl has any sort of this BS in her history right? So a Brother can make an informed decision. Ain't this exactly what this board is for?

In recap...She (Kony Linda) was and has been cool with you and your homies and been a good provider. Fair and if you say so True. She also was singled out as the ring leader of a grew of bitches that drugged and took adavantage off 3 guys. It could you been anbybody. We ain't taking about stealing a few bucks, a iphone, or cell phone, or over charging/under performing. We talking the grand daddy of them all, the Ace high flush, the Grand Slam of dirty Monger pool. At one point she had in her possession Roofies/Mickeys/What ever, thought these Dick heads suck/deserve this, and that it a reasonalble idea to knock dudes out.

Thats what happened pretty much yes?

I'm not saying don't see her...clearly she has some level of trustworthness and also a VERY dangerous side as well....IMO all fair to say.

Most of these girls have a "dangerous side." Kony is hardly the only one that won't think twice before slipping a mickey in your drink. This is a fun hobby, but you always have to keep aware.

Anybody every hear about someone getting drugged in a casa? I don't think so...just saying. Of course it's always a better experience to be on home turf (an air b'n'b or other rental, or a nice hotel room) instead of a casa setting. Personally, I don't do it unless it's someone I've known for a bit. Random facebook freelancers can be riskier. Everyone has to make their own decision and, I agree, keep aware at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Turk View Post
    Most of these girls have a "dangerous side." Kony is hardly the only one that won't think twice before slipping a mickey in your drink. This is a fun hobby, but you always have to keep aware.

Quote Originally Posted by slamcity7777 View Post
    To be fair...or as fair as a on line message board can be hahahah...to be fair you're letting you're personal opinion and feelings about the gringos ( ONe is and was a total Dbag, one was a harmless x cluess less dude, and one is a good dude in my book) no matter if they were Dick Heads or not they did not deserve to get slipped mickeys and taken advantage of.
    As for the "proxy" response that got the girls flamed that was organic to the monger community and not somthing they asked for.

Just because she was cool with you doen not dismiss what happend. Guys should know if a girl has any sort of this BS in her history right? So a Brother can make an informed decision. Ain't this exactly what this board is for?

In recap...She (Kony Linda) was and has been cool with you and your homies and been a good provider. Fair and if you say so True. She also was singled out as the ring leader of a grew of bitches that drugged and took adavantage off 3 guys. It could you been anbybody. We ain't taking about stealing a few bucks, a iphone, or cell phone, or over charging/under performing. We talking the grand daddy of them all, the Ace high flush, the Grand Slam of dirty Monger pool. At one point she had in her possession Roofies/Mickeys/What ever, thought these Dick heads suck/deserve this, and that it a reasonalble idea to knock dudes out.

Thats what happened pretty much yes?

I'm not saying don't see her...clearly she has some level of trustworthness and also a VERY dangerous side as well....IMO all fair to say.
    Again, I come back to who's saying what. Not saying it would be ok for chicas to mickey clients. I'm saying I've yet to hear a first hand account of what happened, or who did what BY SOMEONE THAT WAS THERE. I've heard second and third-hand versions, but not one first hand. And I find that very strange from guys who normally can't keep their mouths shut.

My point here is 'What Happened' is a disputed story. And I know one of the guys to be a liar, and another to be a pedophile. Not to say all of the girls couldn't be liars, quite the opposite. I rarely believe any hooker, ever. But there's too much reasonable doubt, and the principals aren't speaking up.

When the event happened I called out Kony (she was going by another name then). Here is word for word exchange:

Eres una puta. Una persona mala para drogar a mis amigos.
    12/26/2013 10:18PM

Cual ome metido no saves como es la vuelta y ke te importa si soy putaa. .l.
    Ellos son unos locos depravados gass
    Que se meten con menores de edad gaSsssss

If you translate, I called her whore and bad person for drugigng the gringos

Her response was was that they were depraved because they messed around with underage girls.

the bottom line is she did not deny her role and is actually justifying her actions because they were supposedly messing around with underage.

I dont know exactly what happened with those guys and those girls, but those guys were definitely drugged. Those guys were tested when they returned to Medellin and there were drugs in their systems.

She may be a fine piece of ass, but I will never trust her.

Esteban, I am not privy to the Intel presented from the other site nor from those that were mickeyed. Could you share the profiles of all the girls on that trip? And what was Kony's old profile?

Quote Originally Posted by topfotog View Post
    Esteban, I am not privy to the Intel presented from the other site nor from those that were mickeyed. Could you share the profiles of all the girls on that trip? And what was Kony's old profile?
    Actually, Please don't. If any of the alleged victims would like to go on the record here, they are welcome to do so. This isn't a 'heard from somebody that heard from somebody' forum when it comes to actual members and actual providers.

And I apologize for veering this topic back into a TR, but even my use of the word 'alleged' in this situation is generous, as none of the 'victims' are the ones doing any of the alleging. ~ Jonesie
    Last edited by jonesie; 03-19-2016 at 10:40 AM.

Kony is bad news and yes, the story was told by Nick Amigo who was there and was drugged. Typical monger mentality is "Hey, she's hot and wouldn't pull that with me. Same think with that twat Giraldo sister. Wouldn't touch any of them