+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I ain't sayin' he shoulda killed her...

oj.jpg

As you probably know, OJ got paroled. He'll be out in time for the Monger Network Halloween party. Although I don't think the terms of his parole would allow him to come down.

In a culture polarized by extreme feminism, many of my friends from back home are still (at least publicly) venomous towards him being set free. There's hoards of legal experts explaining why Ron Goldman's family can't touch OJ's pension. Then there's the people outraged about why OJ gets to have a comfortable life with his home and pension.

Maybe it's just me, but I feel sorry for the guy. All the drama aside, I just don't feel all that bad for the people he killed. Like Chris Rock said, "I ain't sayin' he shoulda' killed her... But I understand". Not saying those people deserved to die, but considering all the facts, my sympathy meter barely moves. Having them relentlessly pursue the guy for money makes me numb to their plight. Who knows, maybe I'd feel the same way if I were them. But it does seem like their more focused on getting money than justice.

No doubt, the airwaves will be filled with opinions and expert statements about OJ Simpson in the coming weeks or months. Should give us a breather from whatever 'The Donald' decides to stir up in the interim.
    Last edited by jonesie; 07-22-2017 at 01:22 AM.

Well he's being paroled for the Las Vegas holdup not the LA murder charge which he was found not guilty of. This is pretty non controversial if you ask me. Most prison sentences are ridiculously long (and pointless if you look at the recidivism rates) in the US, so parole is almost a given. OJ may have been an abusive husband, she may have been an abusive wife, which never seems to come into the equation when marital problems are publicly aired. This whole affair is one more argument against marriage. People fool around. Marriage demands a level of discipline, compromise and most often overlooked, kindness and respect that's unrealistic for most people, hence prostitution and office affairs. The culture should tolerate these as peaceful outlets. The US has decided it would prefer to explode in gunfire every day instead.

The guy murdered his ex-wife and Goldman on the front steps of her house. His kids were sleeping upstaris. If the cops had not arrived earlier, those kids would have woken up in the morning to see their mother almost decapitated. What kind of an animal would do that?

O.J. got a job offer from Dennis Hof, owner of a Nevada brothel...at least one of the prostitutes, Brooke Moore, is threatening to quit if O.J. ends up working at the brothel.

Brooke has the most to lose, since she's a Nicole Browne Simpson lookalike.

http://www.eurweb.com/2017/07/o-j-si...threaten-quit/

As for the original topic of discussion, "I'm not saying he should have killed her, etc" it seems to me that O.J. was infuriated that Nicole would "bring home guys to fuck" while the kids were at the house. Men strike out with their fists, and that's against the law, but women strike out by fucking other guys (not illegal) spending all the money in the house (not illegal) poisoning the minds of the children against the father (arguably illegal in a shared custody situation, but try getting even one court to enforce it) and so forth, and so forth. The system is utterly gamed against men.

The fact O.J. survived this...an amazing man! What he did was a mistake...I am guessing it wasn't planned, he was maybe going there to slash somebody's tires...and he lost all self-control, and now he pays the rest of his life. But he's alive, and he has a pension, and he's a celebrity. Sounds like even his prison life wasn't THAT bad.

Modern women are bitches. And we are all better off keeping our money away from them, and fulfilling our sexual needs with prostitutes.

Having said that...I admire the family of Ron Goldman who just keeps going after O.J.

People say that if anybody killed their child, they would kill them back, they would hunt them to the ends of the earth...but how many people actually DO IT? Ron Goldman's dad...he is owned 52 million pounds of flesh, and he's going to collect, and collect, and collect, and collect.
    Information is ammunition. Keep the ammunition moving to the front lines!

(Proud member of the Mongering Intelligence Agency--Defending And Supporting The Monger Lifestyle Since 2005)

I met (sort of) O.J. once. I was at a Lakers game in L.A. in the 90's. He went to the first mezzanine and stood by the railing overlooking the action. He stayed there for a long time, all by himself, while the other fans were in their seats watching the action. I wondered what he was doing there, most celebrities want to stay in their protected areas. It was only later I found out O.J. was a hound dog. He was putting himself out there for any gold digger who might want to brush up to him for the fame and money. I had read a story that he would cold-call the Playboy bunny centerfold of the month and say "I have everything in the world. I have money, expensive cars, and a Douchebag Clubhouse in L.A. But I feel lonely because I don't have anybody to share them with. Will you share them with me (wink, wink)?" that must be how he got the hot sexy Barbieri chick he dated during the murders. Karma is a bitch. You can gorge yourself silly on food, but at some time you're going to have to throw it up. All over your shoes and clothes.

I've never been married, mostly because I don't want to be dragged into shit by the shit-show that is the American dating/marriage scene.

Goldman should have known not to get involved with a crazy bitch out to get her ex. He should have known better than to drive his fucking car around town, helping her spend OJ's dough. He just should have had the sense not to be in that situation. That being said, what Goldman did didn't warrant murder. OJ seemed to feel differently.

Nicole was a crazy bitch that tried to make her ex-husband nuts every chance she got. Spending his money on other men, pulling shit with his kids by bringing other men around them, etc.. Again, that doesn't warrant being murdered.

But... OJ clearly felt differently. I lack the outrage toward the guy. He flipped over a situation that makes most men crazy. He just went too far.

The laws that have been written since would be the only thing I'd resent OJ for. I once had a female sub-letter try to steal my apartment in LA using "I fear for my life" jargon. She didn't want to leave when I returned to the US, so she tried getting a restraining order on me to keep me from entering my apartment. Saying she... "feared for her life". What a shit-show that was. In the end, I had movers move her stuff to a storage unit and changed the locks, explaining to the judge that I couldn't be going near her home if she didn't live there. Judge chewed me out, referred her to another court and tossed the case. But it illustrates the magic wand women have in the US to lie, cheat, steal, and generally fuck over men solely based on what they claim to feel. Not any actual facts.

Totally agree, and can you please post the longer reply I submitted to this topic?
    Information is ammunition. Keep the ammunition moving to the front lines!

(Proud member of the Mongering Intelligence Agency--Defending And Supporting The Monger Lifestyle Since 2005)

Sure would be a ton of dead people around if such real or perceived betrayals tend to result in murder. But thankfully societies have laws that say that no one is judge, jury, and executioner. And she wasn`t spending "his money" if she had a legal right to it. Women tend to support a marriage, both emotionally and with labor and are entitled to some divorce compenation.

But I`d have little interest in any party that animal Simpson was invited to.

Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesie View Post
    I've never been married, mostly because I don't want to be dragged into shit by the shit-show that is the American dating/marriage scene.

Goldman should have known not to get involved with a crazy bitch out to get her ex. He should have known better than to drive his fucking car around town, helping her spend OJ's dough. He just should have had the sense not to be in that situation. That being said, what Goldman did didn't warrant murder. OJ seemed to feel differently.

Nicole was a crazy bitch that tried to make her ex-husband nuts every chance she got. Spending his money on other men, pulling shit with his kids by bringing other men around them, etc.. Again, that doesn't warrant being murdered.

But... OJ clearly felt differently. I lack the outrage toward the guy. He flipped over a situation that makes most men crazy. He just went too far.

The laws that have been written since would be the only thing I'd resent OJ for. I once had a female sub-letter try to steal my apartment in LA using "I fear for my life" jargon. She didn't want to leave when I returned to the US, so she tried getting a restraining order on me to keep me from entering my apartment. Saying she... "feared for her life". What a shit-show that was. In the end, I had movers move her stuff to a storage unit and changed the locks, explaining to the judge that I couldn't be going near her home if she didn't live there. Judge chewed me out, referred her to another court and tossed the case. But it illustrates the magic wand women have in the US to lie, cheat, steal, and generally fuck over men solely based on what they claim to feel. Not any actual facts.
    Dont get me started on child support.... Nothing wrong with taking care your kids but, at times the amounts guys are required to pay are outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by GustoCazuela View Post
    Sure would be a ton of dead people around if such real or perceived betrayals tend to result in murder. But thankfully societies have laws that say that no one is judge, jury, and executioner. And she wasn`t spending "his money" if she had a legal right to it. Women tend to support a marriage, both emotionally and with labor and are entitled to some divorce compenation.

But I`d have little interest in any party that animal Simpson was invited to.
    Fair enough for the most part. I don't think women who leave their husband should be out on their ass just because things didn't work out. I also think guys should be required to take care of their kids. But still... This shit has gone way overboard.

Still, I don't see the guy as an animal. He chained himself up to the wrong crazy broad and she worked the system to get hers and much more. After the fact, she did everything she could to get his goat, and it finally worked. I'd hang with the guy. Mindful not to play on his baby-mama though...