+ Reply to Thread

nasty malware on this site today.

every time I clicked on anything. I got the "your computer has been attacked by a virus, please call..." standard one. Jonsie, please wipe the site clean.

I had to keep restarting my computer, then I finally installed Malwarebytes. and it works good, but it has to block the malware every time I click on something on this site. ( and sometimes continuously one block every 2 seconds!) I get a little pop up every time it blocks and it pops up like crazy fighting that damn malware on this site.

thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by aarrggg View Post
    every time I clicked on anything. I got the "your computer has been attacked by a virus, please call..." standard one. Jonsie, please wipe the site clean.

I had to keep restarting my computer, then I finally installed Malwarebytes. and it works good, but it has to block the malware every time I click on something on this site. ( and sometimes continuously one block every 2 seconds!) I get a little pop up every time it blocks and it pops up like crazy fighting that damn malware on this site.

thanks in advance.
    Many of us have said the same thing for well over a year and half by now.
    Its the reason I come here every 3-4 months to check messages and catch up.